open menu

Do my benefits cover Massage Therapy?

If you have benefits that cover Massage Therapy it requires treatment by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Our Therapists are all Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
Both locations can direct bill to over 20 insurance companies with some restrictions.  Please see the complete list on this page